Accommodation in Zinkwazi Beach
Why visit Zinkwazi?
Zinkwazi Beach is a small town on the North Coast of the Kwazulu Natal province in South Africa. Zinkwazi (Zulu meaning for ‘place of the eagle’) is an unspoiled little holiday haven and home to a nature conservancy with a rare combination of indigenous forest, birdlife, and magnificent beaches.The shoreline encompasses a beautiful lagoon, where one can go fishing, boating, or bird-watching.
- Ocean Echo Fishing Charters (Zinkwazi Beach)
- Prince’s Grant Golf Estate (8.4km)
- Darnall Country Club (7km)
- Harold Johnson Nature Reserve (11.7km)
- Ocean Reef Hotel– 032 485 3776
- The Millers Restaurant (Darnall Country Club) – 032 486 1207
- Zinkwazi Beach Café – 032 485 3465
- Proud’s Pizza – 073 169 2367
- Raffia Lagoon Restaurant – 032 485 3344